Updated7/24/2024 17:17:00
 
Forecast - Environment Canada

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH

 Extended Forecast - Environment Canada
  Thursday
A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud
Max: 25°C
Friday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 27°C
Saturday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 28°C
Sunday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 30°C
Monday
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Max: 30°C
Tuesday
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Max: 28°C
Wednesday night
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Min: 16°C
Thursday night
A few clouds
A few clouds
Min: 16°C
Friday night
Clear
Clear
Min: 17°C
Saturday night
Clear
Clear
Min: 18°C
Sunday night
Clear
Clear
Min: 20°C
Monday night
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Min: 21°C

Forecast

Toronto Island, ON (Issued: Wednesday July 24, 2024 at 15:30 EDT)

Tonight
Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early this evening then 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low 16.
Thursday
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25. Humidex 29. UV index 6 or high.
Thursday night
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 16.
Friday
Sunny. High 27.
Friday night
Clear. Low 17.
Saturday
Sunny. High 28.
Saturday night
Clear. Low 18.
Sunday
Sunny. High 30.
Sunday night
Clear. Low 20.
Monday
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 30.
Monday night
Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 21.
Tuesday
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 28.

24 Hour Forecast - Toronto Island, ON

Date/Time
(EDT)
Temp.
(°C)

Weather Conditions

LOP †
Wind
(km/h)

Humidex
24 July 2024
18:00 25 Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms (70%)  Chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms Medium NW 20 32
19:00 24 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low NW 20 31
20:00 23 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20 30
21:00 22 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20 28
22:00 21 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20 26
23:00 20 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20 25
25 July 2024
00:00 19 Partly cloudy (20%)  Partly cloudy Low W 20
01:00 18 Partly cloudy (20%)  Partly cloudy Low W 20
02:00 17 Mainly cloudy (20%)  Mainly cloudy Low VR 5
03:00 17 Mainly cloudy (20%)  Mainly cloudy Low VR 5
04:00 16 Mainly cloudy (20%)  Mainly cloudy Low VR 5
05:00 16 Partly cloudy (20%)  Partly cloudy Low NW 20
06:00 16 A mix of sun and cloud (10%)  A mix of sun and cloud Low NW 20
07:00 17 A mix of sun and cloud (10%)  A mix of sun and cloud Low NW 20
08:00 17 Cloudy (10%)  Cloudy Low NW 30 gust 50
09:00 18 Cloudy (10%)  Cloudy Low NW 30 gust 50
10:00 20 Cloudy (10%)  Cloudy Low NW 30 gust 50
11:00 21 Mainly cloudy (10%)  Mainly cloudy Low NW 20 gust 40 25
12:00 22 Mainly cloudy (10%)  Mainly cloudy Low NW 20 gust 40 25
13:00 23 Mainly cloudy (10%)  Mainly cloudy Low NW 20 gust 40 26
14:00 24 Mainly sunny (10%)  Mainly sunny Low NW 20 26
15:00 24 Mainly sunny (10%)  Mainly sunny Low NW 20 27
16:00 25 Mainly sunny (10%)  Mainly sunny Low NW 20 28
17:00 25 Sunny (10%)  Sunny Low N 20 29
 
† Likelihood of Precipitation (LOP) as described in the public forecast as a chance of measurable precipitation for a period of time.
  Nil: 0%
  Low: 40% or below
  Medium: 60% or 70%
  High: Above 70%
‡ Value not significant

Environment Canada